Commercial Kitchen Grease and Smoke control
Grease, smoke and soot particles are released during every cooking process. These particles accumulate quickly in the extraction duct and the fans in professional kitchen. Euromates Electrostatic precipitator (ESP) Kitchen Air Filtration system filters out smoke and grease particles dealing with fire hazard effectively, saving on maintenance costs and ensuring the surrounding area is free of cooking odours.
SF product types
Combine units for the perfect custom made system!
- SFP – Pre filter; captures larger grease and water particles
- SFM – Media filter; extra pre-filter for (even) smaller grease and water particles
- SFE – Electrostatic filter; removes smallest particles
- SFC – Activated carbon filter; removes odours and gases
- SFF – Ventilator; Provides the airflow and sucks the polluted air