Commercial Kitchen Grease and Smoke control
Eftech’s Electrostatic precipitators (ESP) filter smoke and grease particles commonly produced in commercial kitchens. ESP units help to reduce and eliminate nuisance of odour, smoke and grease from the extract duct. They also aid in reducing fire risk in extract ducting and cleaning costs.
SF product types
Combine units for the perfect custom made system!
- SFP – Pre filter; captures larger grease and water particles
- SFM – Media filter; extra pre-filter for (even) smaller grease and water particles
- SFE – Electrostatic filter; removes smallest particles
- SFC – Activated carbon filter; removes odours and gases
- SFF – Ventilator; Provides the airflow and sucks the polluted air